Saturday, June 30, 2007

5 Miler

I ran 5 miles early this morning.

If I want to get up early to run, I have to follow these two rules:
1.When the alarm goes off, sit up right away.
2.Stand up right away, too.

You might like to sleep in your running clothes, too, but I haven't tried that yet!

I'm looking for a new marathon training plan. I looked through Advanced Marathoning by Pfitzinger & Douglas at the book store today. The Boston Marathon website has a marathon training plan, too.

The surprise ingredient that I put in a few of the cookies I made yesterday was chopped Butterfinger candy bar pieces. Those were good, but I prefer the plain old chocolate chip cookies with walnuts. DH, who is not a big cookie fan, said the chocolate chip cookies were delicious!

~Gotta Run Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and for keeping it family friendly!