Jamba Juice BOGO Coupon

At 6:11 I made it out the door for my 6 miler after eating a banana and taking care of the puppies. I tried to keep the pace fast(8:45) for miles 3, 4 and 5, but that 8:45 was hard to reach.
Here are my splits:
Mile 1 - 10:01 (warm-up)
Mile 2 - 9:27 (speed up in preparation for mile 3)
Mile 3 - 8:49
Mile 4 - 8:49
Mile 5 - 8:46
Mile 6 - 9:58 (cool-down)

I'm glad that I got up early to run. It wasn't too hot yet. I did the sweat test and I couldn't wring any sweat out of my clothes after my run. I hope that's not TMI!

I followed up my run with:
push-ups- 14 (a new high!)
v-frame- 3 min. (another new high!)
crunches - 4 sets of 25
plank pose - 3 min.

Today's bird sightings: cardinal (1), owl (2), and blue heron (5).

If you like Jamba Juice smoothies (I sure do!), here's a link to a great BOGO coupon that's good through the fourth of July: http://www.jambasummer.com/freesmoothie/thankyou1.htm Thanks, DD, for sending me this link!

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up