Time for an Ice Cream Cone

I ran two miles to the park, did a few pull-ups, and ran two miles back home.

After throwing the ball for our crazy Weimaraner and stretching, it was time for weight work.

Strength-building: dumbbell squats, seated rowing, bench press, curls, tricep kickbacks. (3-5 sets of each.)

Crunches: 100
V-frame: 2 minutes
Plank Pose: 2 minutes

This afternoon, I stopped by Maggie Moo's ice cream and bought an ice cream cone. I just had to use a coupon I received in my runner's goodie bag at my last race - it was weighing my purse down! The Better Batter (cake batter) flavor with Oreo sprinkles in an Oreo sprinkled waffle cone is delicious. Don't tell DD! She might be jealous!

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

  1. DD officially disapproves this post... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just might have to plan a trip to Maggie Moo's together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up