Grilled Chicken Recipe

Last night, we had Grilled Bruschetta Chicken for dinner. We really liked it. One change that I made was that I used the Italian dressing I had on hand, which wasn't the one the recipe required. It was easy to make and healthy, too.

We stayed up late last night visiting with DD. It's nice to have her home.

This morning, I was running in my neighborhood by 7:15. I wanted to start earlier because of the heat, but the heat didn't really bother me too much. I took my belt that carries water and I was fine.

I ran 6 miles and my average pace was 9:33. My average pace for my miles were 9:31, 9:28, 9:32, 9:34, 9:39, and 9:34 min/miles.

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt