Homemade Pizza

I made homemade pizza for the first time ever! And (surprise!) my first pizza was good!

I used this recipe at Simply Recipes for the crust and followed the advice of one of the blog commenters and made the pizza on our grill.

My husband and our daughter helped me. This is not the norm in our house. It was fun!

We made two pizzas, a thick and a thin crust and had a thick home made pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, black olives, pepperoni, and sausage toppings. It took two hours and twenty minutes to make two pizzas, but it was worth it.

Shh...Don't tell my family, but I'll try to have healthier toppings someday. You have to start slowly on these things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up