Three Mile Run

I had a good run this morning. The humidity wasn't as bad as yesterday. Unfortunately, I just looked at my mileage on the computer and I only ran 3 miles, when I meant to run 3 1/2. I was using my Garmin's warm-up lap feature and I didn't realize that it counted my warm-up in the mileage count. No wonder I felt like it was a really easy run!

I did a 1/2 mile warm-up at 10:23 pace and ran 2 1/2 miles at 9:14 pace and then I stopped my Garmin. I cooled down by walking and slowly jogging for a little bit after that.

After I wrote what I thought of the PowerBar Shake yesterday on my blog, I received my PowerBar newsletter, which I haven't had time to read yet, but looks interesting. You can sign up for it at their site and you can find a lot of marathon information there, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up