Fired Up 5K - Special Edition!

Brought to you by your guest blogger, Tina's husband - Live Blogging from Sugar Land


 
And they’re off! It’s Tina, Number 347, leading the pack!


And there she goes in a blur!  
 

Apparently exceeding the speed limit, Tina leads a high speed chase as she tries to evade the police!!

Worn out from all of the excitement, Zoe and Dad take a breather!

 

Safely back at the pavilion, Tina accepts her 3rd plaace award, a beautiful and costly pen and pencil set... "Yeah, Tina - hooray!"


I'm so happy... I'm so happy!!!" :-)


The End
 
You can find Tina's race report here.
And DH is my dear husband. : )

Comments

  1. How cute! Tell your husband he should guest blog all your runs - not just the races!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, DH!! We love it when our men support our running addiction = ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No! She gets up far too early
    for me. I had to get up at 5:45 and not take a shower in order to drive her to that crazy race! Once in a while is enough for me.
    DH :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously, DH posted the last comment - not me. Oops!

    Barbara - Now "that's" a funny idea!

    Pony - I think there was a big group of Striders at the race yesterday. Cool beans, right?!

    DH - But you want to take me to the half marathon, right?! Look at how famous just going to one race has made you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up