Happy Thanksgiving!

Brrr....I ran 3 miles this morning with a 9:38/mile average pace. It felt like 34 degrees, if you consider the wind chill. I wore long pants, a long sleeved shirt, a jacket, gloves and a hat. Sometimes, the wind pushed so hard that I felt like I was running in place.

Right now, I'm glad to be sitting in my warm kitchen. The turkey is in the oven and the pumpkin pie is already made.

In fact, there is so much to be thankful for that I know that if I were to start making a list of all that God has graciously given me that I would be writing all day long and forever.

~With a Grateful Heart

Comments

  1. That's the way I feel - there are so many things to list, where do I even start?

    I love cold weather! I could do without the wind though (better to run in it than to be on a bike though).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt