Happy National Pie Day! Really!

Today is a rest day from running, and I had planned to write about pie crust (that is my recipe project this month) and how I've moved on to looking for healthy recipes to perfect, but that will have to wait because there's a new Garmin in town and it looks pretty good. Have you heard about it? It's the Forerunner 405.

It's touch-sensitive, looks more like a watch than the Forerunner 205, and you can track your heart-rate with it. If you want one, you'll need to save up your Christmas gift money and your birthday gift money and if you have anything else special coming up, just ask for money because it's kind of pricey.

The Forerunner comes in black or sage green (I'm voting for the green) and is not really in town yet, but it's expected in stores in late February. That's just in time for I Want You to be Happy Day on March 3rd. (No, I did not make that holiday up.)

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

  1. This is so cool! I had the 301 and now the 305 and with each improvement, they stay on top of the competition...at least in my opinion = )

    But reading about the updates and changes, wow...I think they've fixed everything that bugged me about the 305 and that wasn't much.

    I wonder how accurate the foot pod will be...about as much as any of the others, I guess.

    Also, if it will not lose the signal downtown, that'd be great!

    It said the price started at $299 so I didn't think that was too bad. Maybe I'll hang on til next Christmas or my birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read that the foot pod is like the others.

    I'm just hoping my rich uncle reads my blog...Oh wait, I don't know have one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt