Marathon Cheerleaders

I watched a video of the marathon finish and remembered how nice it was that the announcer and the crowds were really excited about the group of us coming in with a sub-four hour time.

Speaking of the crowds, they were great. Over and over again, hearing my name called out and being told, "You can do it!" encouraged me to keep running when I was dragging. My favorite line was, "You trained for this!" To all of those cheerleaders out there, "Thank you very much!"

I hopped on the treadmill again this morning and did another five miles. It was so much easier to run today than it was yesterday, but I'm still taking it easy.

Pace:
Mile 1- 12:00/mile
Miles 2 to 4- 10:00/mile
Mile 5- 11:00/mile

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

  1. I don't think I had a good run for almost a month after my first marathon!

    I was back to running 4 days after my 2nd one.

    I could've run today but decided to continue to recover and just walk the dogs instead.

    Still looking forward to my 4.2 miles on Sunday = )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up