Short Run Today


I stood in the pool after one of my runs a couple of Saturdays ago to prevent post-run aches and pains and our weimaraner and dalmatian knew I was eating something good - peanut butter and honey on homemade bread. Zoe's got her ball and is ready to play, as always.


Today I ran 1.3 miles, but still had some minor pain so I stopped running and did some strength-training with weights and other exercises. I'm still trying to give my leg a chance to heal before the marathon.
~Gotta Run Now

Comments

  1. What a great pic of you and your babies!!

    I've been praying for your shin to heal quickly. I'm sure you know how much I identify with everything you've said... just walking without limping has been SO nice these past few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running pain - this is one thing I wish we didn't both have in common!

    Thank you. And I'm praying for you, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up