Good Racing Pics


That's me running a half marathon on the mug my husband gave me. So, "Smile!" because you never know... you may be looking at yourself on a mug one day soon!

Photographer Karen Thibodeaux gave some tips for race photos in an article titled Thibodeaux a Racing Regular in the Galveston County Daily News by Bernice Torregrossa.

“We’re focused about 50 feet out, so that’s when you need to smile,” she said. “Run fast, so your feet go higher, and we can catch you with both feet off the ground.”

All you have to do is smile and run fast. Got it?!

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

  1. That is so cool! I never like my running pictures, but I like the idea of having it on a coffee mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...is that hot chocolate with MARSHMALLOWS????

    Lucky you!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'd prefer my race pics didn't look quite so realistic!

    Hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows? You caught me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt