When Animals Chase

Like many runners, I've been chased down the street by a number of dogs. I've been scratched in the face by a large dog (no, he wasn't trying to attack me) and I've run as fast as I could from a little dog wearing a little diaper (yes, he was trying to attack me)!

But have you been chased by a chicken or a cat? If you could use a little chuckle, click on today's blog title and read some runner's stories about being chased by animals. I read down the page as far as the one about the owl who stole a runner's hat right off of his head. Hang onto your hats!

And be careful out there!

Ankle Update: My ankle feels fine and I hope to be running, or at least walking fast by April 1st.

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt