Happy One Year Blog Anniversary at Gotta Run Now!

Today is my blog's first anniversary. Eat a cupcake and put on your party hat! Thank you for reading my blog and commenting, too - that's one of the best parts of having a blog.

I ran eight miles this morning with some speed work included (1 mile, 3/4 mile and a 1/2 mile) and I wish I knew how fast I ran the intervals, but I didn't set my watch correctly.

I bought some Mizuno Wave Rider 11 shoes yesterday and I wore them on my run today. They aren't a new kind for me, just a larger size. Hopefully, I won't have any problems with my toenails turning purple and falling off now.
Added later: That's a picture we took a few years ago when one of our puppies had a birthday. They each got a peanut butter cupcake. My daughter (who's away at college now) helped me to get them to sit and wait for their cupcakes.

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

  1. Congratulations!!!

    Ok, did you take this picture today? If yes, why do you have on LONG SLEEVES?!! hahahahaha

    I nearly soaked my entire shirt working in the garden this morning...sounds like it's about time for me to start running in the evenings over on the lighted loop at the park.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt