Just Because


When I woke up Wednesday I was surprised that my heel pain was completely gone. I went for a run that morning. My mile splits: 9:34, 8:31, 8:40, 8:39, 7:53, and 9:29/mi.

I ran an easy five miles on Thursday and ten miles Friday. I kept the pace pretty steady for my long run at 9:30.

This morning my husband and I ran at the park. I ran six miles at a 9:30 pace. It was much harder than yesterday's run. I didn't have much energy left after yesterday's long run.

You know what my sweet husband gave me yesterday? Roses! Just because.

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

  1. So glad to hear your heel is better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up