Olympic Marathon Party

Today I ran a little over five miles on flat land and I also ran for eight minutes up and down a steep parking garage. I was afraid I'd feel a little claustrophobic because I was in the covered parking garage today, but I didn't and it was a relief to be out of the sun.

I was a little tired after lunch so I took a nap and could hardly believe it when I woke up 2 1/2 hours later. I didn't know I was that tired!

My husband and I went to a friend's house for an Olympic marathon watching party. (Hi Pony & Faithy!) We had some of the best pizza I've ever had there. At our house, sometimes we get a little wild and add pineapple to our pepperoni and black olive pizza, but tonight I had chicken, basil and olive oil pizza. Really good!

Comments

  1. That WAS some pretty good pizza = )

    We finished the custard last night! Thanks for making the long trip up here to hang out with us... it was AWESOME!!

    But...we stayed up too late watching the rest of the Olympics... oh well...only once every 4 years, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up