6 + 6 + 2 = 14

After eating oatmeal out of my Houston marathon mug, I was ready for my run. I ran fourteen miles with an average pace of 9:11/mi. I felt pretty good since the temperature was in the 60's. I broke the run into three parts: two six-milers and a two-miler, going back home after each of the three runs to refill my drink bottles with Gatorade Endurance.

Unfortunately, I got chased by the same little yapping dog twice today. I think the dog's owner is using runners as her dog exercise service. The next time that happens, I'm sending her a bill!

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

  1. That would drive me crazy with the dog situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...we're so in tune with our running that we're running the same pace now! hahahahaa

    Actually, I just did 9.2 miles at a 9:11 pace = )

    Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up