Running Warehouse

When I ordered my Mizuno running shoes last week, I received this Mizuno shirt for free! This is a picture of the back of the shirt. See the zippered pocket on the back? I wore this shirt over a short sleeved shirt a few days ago. It was about sixty degrees so I couldn't wear my new shirt for very long before I had to take it off and wrap it around my waist. It's comfortable and I really like the pocket that holds my phone or some gel.

The best part about ordering from Running Warehouse is that their shoes are sold at discounted prices. Two-day shipping is free and returns are free, too. If you sign up at their website, they'll let you know about the special deals like this one. Click on the today's title to go to Running Warehouse.

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt