Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pre-Seattle Marathon Post


The big day is here! I woke up early (3:30AM) because I'm still on Texas time and finally got up at 4AM. I ate a vanilla crisp Powerbar and a banana. After looking through some Seattle visitor books and my running journal to remind myself that I can do this marathon because I've trained for it, I checked the temperature online and it's warmer here(52 degrees) than it is at home(50 degrees). I think I'll wear shorts, a short sleeved shirt and a long sleeved shirt over that. I'm not sure about the long sleeved shirt,though.

That's me in the center of the photo. My husband took the picture from our hotel window yesterday when I went for a run.

The start is only a couple of blocks away and that's why I don't have to rush to get ready this morning. That, and the marathon doesn't start until 8:15. But now, it's 6:57AM in Seattle and time to get ready.

~Gotta Run the Seattle Marathon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I'll post your comment ASAP!