Saturday, November 29, 2008

Seattle Marathon Tomorrow


Today we drove to Mt.Rainier. We couldn't see it because of the low clouds, but we went on a good hike complete with bridges over creeks and mineral springs that turned the water orange. (We did get a good look at Mt.Rainier on Thanksgiving as we flew into Seattle.)

I didn't want to run today (too tired), but as soon as I was running, it felt good. I ran four nice and easy miles near the Space Needle. We finally made it to the Seattle marathon expo this afternoon. I was surprised at how much smaller it was than the Houston expo.

Tomorrow, the temperature should be about 50 degrees at the start and there isn't any rain expected. The marathon doesn't start until 8:15 and we're only a couple of blocks away from the start line so I don't have to get up very early.

~Gotta Run Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and for keeping it swear-free!