Free Cereal

I was looking for plain old shredded wheat cereal, but I couldn't find any. I did see Kellogg's Smart Start Strawberry Oat Bites ($3.24 at Walmart) which I bought because of the mail-in rebate coupon inside the box. It's not one of those deals where you send the coupon in because you hate the cereal, either. If that were the case, I couldn't send the coupon in because I like the slightly sweet cereal... Just something you might want to keep your eyes open for the next time you're out shopping.

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

  1. How's the foot feeling now? Your marathon is this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. My foot still hurts and the marathon is Sunday. For me, the pain may have come to close to the marathon date to recover.

    I'm glad your knee pain went away and you've been able to run. I hope the pain stays gone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up