Got Gu?


At the Seattle marathon (12/30/08) I had planned to drink the Gatorade Endurance offered at the fluid stops and that's it. The only problem was that during the marathon, I grabbed a cup of Gatorade Endurance and spilled a lot of it. Somewhere around mile 15, I figured out that I had a problem and that I needed to eat something so I ate some gel. Now I'm using gels (usually Gu Espresso Love) on my long training runs since I can get all of the gel into my mouth. So far, so good.

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

  1. I LOVE the Vanilla Bean flavor..I swear it gives me an almost instant burst of energy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt