Not Giving Up

Yesterday, a neighbor asked how my last marathon went. And then she asked the question I wanted to avoid: by how much did I miss qualifying for Boston? After I told her (about an hour and eight minutes!), she moaned saying that I had worked sooooo hard to qualify. There's nothing like talking to someone who understands.

I'll keep trying to qualify, but I'm not planning on running a marathon again right away. However, all of the miles I've put in only make me stronger. Besides that, I like running. So far, I've run twenty-five miles this week. Barring injuries, lightning storms and my own laziness, this will be a thirty-five mile week - a new high since the marathon.

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up