Asics Landreth 4 Shoe Review #2

I did a short run in my new Landreth 4 shoes today on the treadmill. My heel felt cushioned and the toe box was roomy. I like them. (If you'd like to know a little more about my new shoes, click on the Asics Landreth label at the bottom of this post.)

Post-run, I made a peach smoothie. In the blender I put: plain yogurt, frozen peach slices, a frozen banana, non-fat milk and a sprinkle of sugar. I didn't measure anything. I just poured the ingredients in, taste tested and revised along the way. Less mess that way.

Comments

  1. My friend just got these shoes! I had never heard of them. I hope they work out well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RunnerMom-

    Congratulations on running your first 20 miler!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up