Letter to My Running Shoes

Dear Running Shoes,

I've missed you! This morning when I pulled you on and laced you up, it felt like life was getting back to normal.

I thought my legs would feel heavy after a few days off, but instead they felt fresh. We don't usually run such a steady pace, but it was very consistent, only varying by one to three seconds for each mile. We averaged a 9:13/mi. pace for our four mile run.

Thanks for running with me today, Running Shoes! Nothing beats running down familiar roads, seeing the pink and yellow wildflowers and feeling the cool wind gently blowing on my face. We'll go on a run again soon!

~Gotta Run Now :-)

Comments

  1. Wow, that's a pretty fast pace! I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a great run! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RunnerMom- Thanks for the kind compliment! It must have been that I was well-rested.

    Brianna- It was fun! Definitely worth getting up early to go for a run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel!! That's so cool that we can all share in our love of running... millions of kindred spirits moving across the roads, trails, etc.

    = ))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up