Dulles Dash 5K, Maybe

The next race I run in will probably be the local 5K race, the Dulles Dash in Sugar Land, Texas, on April 25, 2009, rather than run the half marathon I was planning on. The chip-timed 5K takes place at Lost Creek Park where I've run a few other 5K's. It's a flat, partially-shaded course that is close to home, something I'll appreciate on race morning.

I've had some knee pain lately so I haven't been able to run as much as I would have liked. Today I got in a run of 3 1/2 miles before the wind picked up like Dorothy's Kansas. If I had anything outside that wasn't tied down, it's gone now.

~Gotta Run Now

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt