Change Your Body Shape Book


For just $3 at Borders, I bought Change Your Body Shape by Brett Oteri. I've been using it to plan my strength training workouts. It has exercises categorized into four muscle groups and I choose a few from each group for my workouts.

I used my Swiss ball during my workout this morning. The Sports Injury Clinic has a page of Swiss ball exercises. The site has information about knee pain, too, and I know the answer to most problems is to rest so I'm taking a day off from running today.

I reached a new high for holding the plank today: three minutes. I think I was only able to stay on my elbows and toes that long because it was my first exercise of the day. Kind of seems like cheating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt