4 and 5 Mile Run

Yesterday, I ran 4 miles at Memorial Park, had a picnic with my husband and even found a geocache close to where he works. We also moved to a hotel closer to home. It was a good day, except that I think I must been in the car driving half the day. I think I've really improved my freeway driving in the last week. I no longer hyperventilate in heavy traffic. ; )

Today I ran 5 miles at home with six 400 m. sprints. The slowest one was at an 8:30 pace. Let's blame it on the humidity! The fastest one was the last one, of course, with a 7:48 pace. That's not earth shattering, but it was so much faster than 8:30 so I get an A for improvement. : )

Happy Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up