Four Mile Easy Run

I just finished a four mile run (10:00/mi. average pace). At first, my legs felt heavy, but it didn't take long before they felt better.

I noticed a lot of pink wildflowers in my neighborhood. One neighbor did the same thing I did in my yard: mowed around the wildflowers. Another neighbor planted some 5 foot trees that I counted as I ran down the street. There were fifty!

I did have a pain in the back of my left leg in the second mile. I stopped and rubbed it, but that didn't help. It went away after a couple of minutes, though. : )

So glad to have run four miles with the breeze on my face and the sun shining in the clear blue sky.

Comments

  1. Hi, Tina, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Yeah, I hope my knee gets better soon. I tried to run yesterday to test if it's okay. It was fine after a while, so I am thinking of running a little longer this afternoon.

    Hope you have a wonderful day! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're able to run after your fall. Thanks for dropping by! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! Everything is a bit better when sunshine is involved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely run, and it's great that you take the time to look around you while you run!

    Sometimes I count trees too during my runs, usually to shut my mind up when it's whining: 'I wanna stop running!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually miss a lot as in, "How many times did I run by that dead snake in the middle of the road before I saw it?!" : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a wonderful run. I love running at a relaxed pace and taking in the scenery. Four miles is just about the perfect distance.

    I have those random pains when I run and always panic briefly, but then run through them and they go away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I planted some wildflowers in our front beds last year. They looked kinda like weeds coming up this year at first, but now they are okay with some blossoms on them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt