Four Miles on Dry Roads

What a thunderstorm we had last night! This morning my husband couldn't get into Houston to get to work because of the flooded roads. On the local news, I've seen people rescued from their cars and flooded homes. In my neighborhood, our ditches are fuller than normal, but that's the worst of it for us.

We moved back home today even though it's still being repaired. Fortunately, we were staying in a hotel outside of Houston and not in the Galleria area anymore.

I ran four miles in my neighborhood. Even though we received a lot of rain, the roads were dry. It was humid, but it didn't bother me as much as it did on Sunday when I ran. My average pace today was 9:17.

Pre-run: Raisin Bran, blueberry muffin, orange juice and milk
Post-run: vanilla yogurt
Shoes: Mizuno Wave Rider 11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up