Ran Today After Resting My Sore Knee

You know you're a runner when you start writing letters to your running shoes and talking to your knee...

"Knee, I gave you a full week of rest. Please be better now. "

I ran three miles on the treadmill this morning. I'd rather run outside, but the cold wind was gusting up to 20mph and I just didn't feel like fighting it today. The treadmill can be boring, but since it was only three miles, it was fine. I listened to music on my earphones and had the TV news on in the background.

After my run, I got a hot drink and stretched. Right now, there's a bag of frozen peas sitting on my knee. Maybe this week I'll be able to run more than I did last week.

Comments

  1. I headed for the treadmill today. Sometimes it's just easier with weather being unpredictable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you're running so quickly after stabbing your foot with that game piece. That's great!

    I just checked tomorrow's weather and it looks like it will be about 50 degrees and sunny in the morning - great running weather!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt