Missing My Taste Buds

Except for my stuffy nose, it felt good to be running today, but not wanting to overdo it, I stopped at just five miles. It was so nice outside. If only it was sixty degrees every day or even every other day.

Before doing a few lower body exercises and going for a run, I ate a bite of banana bread, but I couldn't taste it because of my cold. I poured myself some Banana Nut Cheerios. I couldn't taste them either. I didn't eat very much. Taste Buds, I miss you! I think I have the makings of a new fad diet - only eat tasteless food.

Fortunately, after my run, I drank a smoothie made of vanilla yogurt, orange juice and half of a frozen banana which tasted great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt