Nice Nine Mile Run

I ran nine miles this morning. I thought it was going to be warm and humid so I brought Gatorade Endurance on my run. It has twice the sodium of regular Gatorade. When I stepped outside I was happily surprised with a cool wind and low humidity. (At the end of my run, it was 66 degrees with 79% humidity.) I ran a 10:12/mi. average pace. It was a nice morning for a run.

Pre-run: Cheerios and a spoonful of peanut butter
Post-run: chocolate malted milk
Shoes: Asics Gel Landreth 4 until mile 6 when I changed into Asics Gel DS Trainer 13 because one of my feet hurt (the sole hurt with each landing - the pain had come and gone and come again). The pain vanished after the change. I really like those Trainers. : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt