Quiet Five Mile Run

What a nice quiet run I had this morning! Not one car passed me on the road. I saw a couple of friendly neighbors - a runner and a bicyclist and a rabbit, too. It was 71 degrees F when I started - a little warm, but the breeze felt good.

Towards the end of my five mile run (9:58 ave. pace) I ran in the same place that I completely stopped running during my tempo run on Friday. I had actually been running at a good pace on Friday, but I didn't realize it.

It made me wonder if I'll get to the end of my life and look back and think that I didn't need to worry so much in this life - that things weren't as bad as I was afraid they were... That I could have smiled more. Just a thought...

Pre-run: cinnamon oatmeal topped with raisins, pecans and milk
Post-run: chocolate malted milk
Shoes: Mizuno Wave Rider 11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt