Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lots of Birds Today

The temperature was around 80 degrees F this morning. I'm getting in a lot of humid runs lately. Maybe someday I won't worry too much about it, just the way I don't worry too much about running in the rain.

I ran 4.6 miles through my neighborhood and then I got on the treadmill to do my weekly hillwork: 8 x 10 seconds @ 6% incline. It took .6 mile to get that done.

Pre-run: banana bread and 1/2 banana
Post-run: chocolate malted milk
Shoes: Asics Landreth 4
Animal Sightings: rabbit, cardinal, killdeer, duck, heron

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I like reading what you eat pre and post run. I am still fine-tuning that so it's nice to see what works for someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to get new ideas from other runners about what they eat, too. Glad it's helpful!

    ReplyDelete

I'll post your comments asap so don't worry if yours doesn't show up right away. Thanks for keeping them family-friendly and for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...