Friday, June 26, 2009

Sugar Land Town Square Dinner & Dessert


Last night my husband and I met at Cafe Express in Sugar Land (a Houston suburb) for dinner. I had grilled chicken drizzled with basil pine nut pesto and sweet potato fries. Delicious! These were my first sweet potato fries. If you like sweet potatoes (and you do, of course, right?!), you'd probably like these fries, too. (Or look in my blog sidebar where I added a sweet potato fry recipe and make your own.)

We saved room for dessert and walked across the street to Swirlls. I had white chocolate macadamia nut and cake batter frozen yogurt: both good. My husband liked his pomegranate yogurt with blackberries on top. It's self serve and they give you a large bowl to fill. Self-control is key! The small store was packed which made it sort of like a party. Fun!

Deal alert: ask for a Swirlls card. They'll stamp it after each purchase and after a few visits, they'll give you free frozen yogurt. Also, I read on their webpage that on your birthday (bring ID) they'll give you a free yogurt, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I'll post your comment ASAP!