2010 Houston Marathon


I signed up for the January 2010 Houston Marathon (my 5th Houston marathon!) yesterday, the very first day you could register, and it's a good thing! It's a good thing I receive Houston Marathon tweets, too! That's how I know that if you want to run in the next Houston Marathon, now is the time to sign up. The marathon is nearly sold out with only 1,850 out of 22,000 entries left. I can't believe how fast it's filling up this year!

Noon update: only 1,250 entries left!
9:45PM update: only 200 marathon entries left!
Final update: the Houston marathon filled in only 2 1/2 days!

Comments

  1. Yeah, it feels good to commit, doesn't it!?
    I need to send in the form for the ULTRA on Monday, you inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, can't wait to follow your ultra training on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fifth Houston marathon? I'm impressed! One half-marathon was enough to send me for quite a loop. Maybe I'll try a marathon someday...maybe. In the meantime, I'll just envy runners like you who have the tenacity and commitment to train for such an event. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I just want to see if I can run it better than before - always hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5th Houston marathon -that's quite impressive. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cami, thanks! I visited your blog today - so many great pictures to see... D.C., Spain and Germany, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt