Templates at Shel's Scraps

Yep, you're really at Gotta Run Now! I changed my blog template. The cheerful yellow rays remind me of sunshine. The vines remind me of being outside where I do most of my running.

If you'd like to see the other free blog templates at Shel's Scraps, just click on today's post title.

I ran an easy five miles today and then came home to pick up Zoe, my dog, who ran a mile with me. I'm almost over a cold I've had all week. Fortunately, it hasn't stopped me from running 'cause that would be no fun, no fun at all. : )

Comments

  1. Looks great!
    Glad you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a burst of sunshine! I was totally caught off guard with the new blog but I love it! Hope you feel better but that's nice that you and Zoe got out for a run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the new look! glad you are feeling better, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog template. I'm gonna have to check the others out. Glad your kickin' your cold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the template. The colors and patterns are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt