Garmin Velcro Wrist Band

The wrist band that came with my Garmin Forerunner 205 was knocking against my wrist bone and bruising it. Ouch! My husband found one for me at Amazon.com for about $20, including shipping.

Because the new band is Velcro, I can adjust it to fit my wrist. I don't have to remove the strap to load my workout onto my computer, but it's quick to remove (now that I've done it a few times) and I do have to take it off to wash it.

When I noticed the wrist bruise I did some experimenting. To keep the heavy watch face from hitting my wrist bone, I twisted my watch around so that it faced me. Since then, I always wear my watch backwards. It's easier for me to look at the inside of my wrist than the outside while I'm running.

Pic: That's my Garmin Forerunner 205 with the Velcro wrist band and my dog waiting for her doggy treat. Good dog!

Comments

  1. Very cool velcro band! I don't mind the one that I have but that was smart to find one on line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P-L-E-A-S-E! Give me the cookie Mom!!! What a face - does doggie get to run with you some times???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes... Too bad her favorite pace is faster than a speeding bullet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's brilliant. It is now on my gift list!

    Like the new look, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt