Ladder Speedwork


The ladder workout I did this morning was fun. It was hard, but I liked the variety in distance. I was glad that the distances became progressively shorter.

2 x (800m-600m-400m-200m at 5K - 10K pace w/1 min. recovery)
5 min. recovery between sets

The second time I ran the 600m was the toughest of all. I could hear myself breathing loudly and I should have relaxed my arms. My left arm was sore for about 15 minutes afterwards.

Today is Veterans Day. God bless America! Land that I love! Thank you to all who have served and are serving our great country!

Comments

  1. that sounds like a great workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew that was called a ladder workout...learn something new everyday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great workout! We keep our American Flag out year round. We were really proud when other neighbors put out Flags like ours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt