Good Morning


After my six mile run,
 
I stretched and ate some pumpkin oatmeal.
Happy Running!

Comments

  1. Loove the running pictures with your Weim! I run with mine too he lives for it :) They are the BEST dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe looks so happy walking with you and your breakfast rocks, I love pumpkin anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin oatmeal? How do you make it - I'd love the recipe! Love your puppy picture, too :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's easy! To make the pumpkin oatmeal, to one serving of oatmeal, I stir in 1/4 cup canned pumpkin, some pumpkin pie spices, pecans and a little brown sugar. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so copying that down! yummmy!
    loved your pics! and your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That oatmeal sounds so good!

    Love your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that oatmeal looks awesome! Can't wait to try it. BTW, your dog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried oatmeal, but I love all things pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt