Houston Marathon Tomorrow


Wow! Thank you for all of the votes of confidence! I'll try to stick with the 3:50 pace group tomorrow. I told my husband I'm running with them and when he sees them, I want to be there. I'm nervous, but hopeful, too.

Training has been fun -in a fun, hard kind of way! Now it's time for what will be like a party to cap it all off - the marathon itself. Can you believe that 250,000 people will be screaming our names and clapping for us all along the marathon route?

And when I see that finish line, just about when I think I can't take one more step, somehow, someway, I'll raise my arms and I'll fly across that finish line! This is going to be fun!

Thanks again! I'll be thinking of all of your kind words of encouragement during the race!

Comments

  1. Have a great race tomorrow. The weather looks great and you are prepared. Can't wait to read all about it on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an awesome run Tina - enjoy the moment while you are out there! That will be a LOT of people cheering you on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Tina!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Have a great race and have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, just fly across the finish line with your hands up(it 'll make for a cute picture!) I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt