A Few of My Favorite FoodsHere's one way to add captions to blog photos that are centered on the page.
- Insert your photo into your post.
- Insert your cursor to the line just below the photo and write your caption like you would start writing the paragraph underneath your photo.
- Click on the align center icon - one of those pics with all of the lines.
- I made my font smaller - clicked on the font size icon.
- I also italicized my caption - clicked on the italic I.
Update: Blogger has made adding captions to photos much easier. Now all that you need to do is click "add caption" which will show up when you insert a photo into your post.