Photo Captions

A Few of My Favorite Foods
Here's one way to add captions to blog photos that are centered on the page.
  1. Insert your photo into your post.
  2. Insert your cursor to the line just below the photo and write your caption like you would start writing the paragraph underneath your photo.
  3. Click on the align center icon - one of those pics with all of the lines.
  4. I made my font smaller - clicked on the font size icon.
  5. I also italicized my caption - clicked on the italic I.
It's something I tried yesterday for the first time. Up next on my blog to-do list: catchy captions. ; )

Update: Blogger has made adding captions to photos much easier. Now all that you need to do is click "add caption" which will show up when you insert a photo into your post.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much. This certainly helps. I wonder if Google people are watching and seeing how much we have to suffer to make our blogs nice.
    Again, great tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so blog insertion iliterate... me and computers are not bff's. Thanks for being so knowledgable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally going to try this. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina,
    You are so smart!! I am not a computer person....not at all:) Thanks for the tips!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt