It's a Shoe Tree!

Today I ran 9 miles with 4 x 1600m. I was trying for 10K pace (7:50/mi) and was able to get down to that or pretty close because I had a rest after each mile. A light rain cooled me off during my cool-down - perfect!

I used to leave my running shoes on the front porch to air out for a few hours after running, but I've started hanging them in a back yard tree. This way they won't offend the mailman, they won't walk off and no one can get my name and cell # off my shoe tag. Just hope my dog doesn't see this as a fun challenge. ; )

Comments

  1. Great workout Tina! clever and smart idea about the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great speed workout! I am glad you were able to hit your goal pace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...you are CREATIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how i WISH they grew on trees!!! i'm using your wonderful idea! AWESOME timing on your run!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on the 9!
    Lke the tree :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny hanging the shoes up outside. they probably air out much better in the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the hanging tree decorations, I never though about people getting your personal info. from the tags, very smart!
    Great run!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoe tree! Sounds like a good workout, especially w/ a marathon coming up. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm i'm seeing a new decor for my christmas tree this year ;) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great speed workout in the middle of a long run, awesome job! Seeing your shoes hanging in a tree makes me remember random places I have seen shoes hanging before-lots of shoes hanging on telephone wires around HS tracks, weird!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt