Mill Valley, CA

Here's the view from our balcony at Mill Valley Inn, a nice place to stay. I went for a short walk this morning through Mill Valley before leaving for the airport.

A house with a turret...
This is a fun town for window shopping. In the background is Pearl's restaurant (red sign) where I had pesto on a burger  - a good combination.

Tuesday I had mocha trifle at Champagne Bakery, a cute French place.

 
This was a fun little town to use as a base for part of our California vacation.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. I am ready for some Cali Coast time.

    Will it be hard going back to Houston now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved driving through there! it's such a cute town and beautiful area. have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tina - doing some catching up this am. Thanks for the pics. It reminded me of our trip to Big Sur and Northern Cali. We loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful place! Thanks for sharing the pics. Have a safe trip home

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great place for a vacation! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a wonderful little place! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I am glad you had such a wonderful vacation. I LOVE Northern Ca!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up