Something New

Just a few fun things...

Yesterday I bought a new bike - a Cannondale CO2 F7 mountain bike from Bikesport for $599. I tried 3 bikes at 3 stores and it was a lot of fun picking my favorite of the bunch! I can't wait to take it out on the Memorial Park Trails near our house - something I've wanted to do ever since we moved last fall. Today I ran 6 miles, but I hope to get out there and ride soon, too!

Opaque Restaurant I first heard about this when Ryan Hall tweeted that he and Sara ate there last Friday. You eat in the dark. The servers are blind. Looks like you get plenty to eat, but it's $99/person.

Timer I found this online timer that I can use when I'm doing timed exercises. I liked the options that you can play around with.

Comments

  1. Nice bike! My bf got a Canondale carbon bike and loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty new layout! Also love the fact you found a shiny new mountain bike - it will be lotsa fun and good cross training. Looks like you are having some warm temps - yikes!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a chance to ride my back yesterday - fun!

    K, I used 'blogger in draft' to make the blog changes. It was easy to use. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm coveting your bike! I haven't had my own bike since I was a kid! Silly I know - it just hasn't been on the top of our priority list. Happy biking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love blogger in draft! so much fun, isn't it?

    biking is fun! enjoy your new bike. :) would love to see a pic of it - sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for the new bike! I got one last year and it has been fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It will go up as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

50 Mile Race Coming Up