The Marathon is Tomorrow!


I ran 3 miles in Denver this morning. It was 40 - 50 degrees and shorts felt fine. I ran down 16th street to Riverfront Park. It's been a long time since I've heard the sound of a rushing river. Some friendly folks asked me if I was enjoying my run when I stopped on the bridge to take this picture. 


Larimer street has some neat old buildings and shops that I found myself running very slowly by so that I could look in the windows.


Most of the time I ran on 16th street.


This is the most creative method I've ever seen to make a contruction site pretty - crocheted flowers all along the fence. : )

After my run, I stopped to pick up some breakfast to take back to the hotel. Cranberry bagels with honey butter are very good!

 I can't wait to run the Denver Rock 'n Roll Marathon tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Good Luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, good luck, good luck! Have a great race and enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo! Tomorrow is the big day! I am thankful that the race is going to have spectacular weather-I bet you are thankful too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck! Sounds like you are enjoying the pre race stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking of you and sending you tons of great running thoughts your way!!!!! You're gonna do great! Isn't Denver a great town? HAVE FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck girl! I hope you just ROCK it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and have fun tomorrow!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe it's time already! Good luck on your race Tina - you are going to do awesome!!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt