Another Cookie?

I've been sick and haven't run for four days so I was especially happy to run six miles today. I think the whole town was out there running at Memorial Park so if you weren't there you missed the party! On second thought, judging by the runners that keep running by my house towards the park, there's still a mass of runners out there - you aren't too late!

Now that I'm off my orange juice and chicken noodle soup diet, that cookie chart at the top of this post will come in handy because I made a bunch of these... ; )


Have a very merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Glad you are feeling better, Tina!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for the sick!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you feel better - can't let cookies like those go to waste!!!

    Have a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for many healthy miles in 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the cookie chart! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Tina. So glad to hear you are on the mend. Drove by Memorial Park the other day and thought there sure were a lot of runners out there. I thought the park was just a 2 mile loop but it looks like it goes all over the area. Sure wish I lived closer, looks like a nice place to run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't put that much thought into it. it's more like - do i want a cookie? yes. ok, cookie. :)

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't think of any better recipe for getting better than that!!

    Glad you could get in the 6. Hope all is going well now.

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are feeling better! We LOVE the cookie chart - I think you need a whole handful! Also, am licking my chops on the cookie photo - I was tempted to lick the the monitor - YUM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. merry christmas!! i'm glad you are better. love chicken noodle soup and it's soothing effects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are doing better! Those cookies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I'll post your comment as soon as I return from my run!

Popular posts from this blog

Run Fast. Eat Slow & My 15 Miler

Running: My 60 Mile Week

45 Mile Week with New Running Belt