10 Running Things That Make Me Happy...
- Gotta Run Now blog readers/friends. : )
- Water fountains along the running route.
- Running in the snow - it only happened once, so it was exciting.
- Family and friends calling to ask if I survived the marathon or even won it - the jokers!
- A warm cup of cocoa w/peppermint in my cold hands after a chilly run.
I ran 7.1 miles (9:16/mile ave. pace) today. It was a little chilly at 34 degrees F/ 2 degrees C so I felt tough getting out there! I had cold fingers beneath my gloves, a cold face and watering eyes just pouring tears (from the cold) and I kept hoping that it was warming up if only just a little. And yes, it was exactly 35 when I got home. ; )
Thanks, Suzy, for the 10 Things That Make Me Happy tag!