North Face Running Skirt
|North Face Running Skirt|
- 3 pockets! I can fit 3 gels in each of the leg pockets on the boyshorts, if I want, and the back zippered pocket holds my phone.
- Boyshorts - if it's windy, I'm covered.
- No chafing.
- No riding up.
- The skirt does not flare out at the bottom of the skirt, but is straight down my legs.
- Lightweight fabric. It doesn't feel heavy when soaked.
- A small hole for my Ipod shuffle wire.
I found the skirt at REI, but you can find it at a number of places online if you search for the Eat My Dust skirt.
I also tried an REI brand running skirt - the REI Fleet Skort, maybe. I didn't like the heavier fabric and the flaring skirt.
I ran some 800's today. I wasn't the only one sweating on this humid morning. Just seeing other runners out there helped me to finish my 10 mile run.
In travel news, not only am I going to Kona for the marathon on June 26, but I'm also flying to Oahu so I'm busy looking for fun things to do there online. It's a fun search.
Happy National Running Day!
Update: The skirt that is now being sold in 2013 has a shorter short inseam (3-3.5") - too short for me if I plan on using the pockets on the shorts.